Sunday, November 2, 2008

He Dissed My Blog! :)

We were having a perfectly lovely time at my son's high school football game when I decided to check out the concession stand. I got myself a little bag o' chips and returned to the bleachers, ready to continue our lovely time.

As I approached, my husband and our friend, Chris stood up and moved about, discussing who should sit where and next to whom. Chris remarked that he didn't want to sit next to me because he was afraid he'd wind up in my column. "Oh, wait, you don't write for the paper anymore." he remembered. "I don't care if I wind up in your blog. Nobody goes there."

"Oh, you're in the blog," I told him. "Just for that, you're definitely in the blog." I grabbed my camera and threatened to take his picture. He countered by posing. Of course I snapped the photo and to exact my revenge (for what? I forget), I'm posting it here.



So there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caryl, Guess you showed him. Hope you all had a good time at the game and your team won.

JI

Anonymous said...

Caryl, Guess you showed him. Hope you all had a good time at the game and your team won.

JI

Soul Reporter said...

~~waving at Chris~~~ Say cheese! LOL

lois meyer said...

Nice people, we met them at your birthday party. They stayed late and we wound up out on the deck/patio talking about the kids and their sports hits and misses.

And did Jamie's team win?

Love, Mom