Saturday, May 17, 2008

"Jamie" Squared

Jamie's off at the prom as I type. He went with one of his best friend's girlfriend's best friend. (Got that?) His date's name is...wait for it...here it comes...are ya ready?...her name is Jamie! So my clever son named them "Jamie-squared".



The vest looks purple in this photo, but it was a light blue. Very sharp.



We had a major photo shoot down at one of the prettiest country clubs in the area. It must be a popular spot for photos because there were dozens of prom-goers walking in front of one another's cameras!




The whole group:


Hey! That's not the whole group! We're missing a couple!

That's better.

Jamie pimpin':





Bye! Have fun! (don't have sex)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a second, do I hear "If" in the background....... (Heylaw)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jamie (the one in the tux) took my breath away. He looks GREAT!! The other Jamie (in the dress) is pretty. Her dress is beautiful- love the color.
Cathy

Chicken And Waffles said...

Oh, the prom. That brings back memories. Everyone looks simply gorgeous. And your Jamie is one good looking fellow. You must be very proud. Love the vest, by the way.

lois meyer said...

Oh, he is so grown up - I could cry! And he is gorgeous and so-o-o tall. His date is very pretty. Her dress reminded me of your prom dress, Caryl. Royal blue and satin (but you made yours yourself!). I feel so sad that he is growing up but very proud of the young man he is becoming.

Grandma

lois meyer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
caryl said...

I had to delete the second post by lois meyer, aka: Grandma, because of the foul language! Nah, just kidding. It was a duplicate.

I had the same thought, Mom, about my dress: Blue satin.

Julie said...

He's so cute!!! If I was in high school I'd have a huge crush on him...

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! He is so darn handsome, tall and nice date! I am not looking forward to my 14 and 12 year old boys doing this stuff. I will cry for months!!! Thanks for sharing Caryl! NE buddy.