Friday, February 8, 2008

Baby's First Steps



Henry has had a tough time with the stairs. For the longest time, he would get himself on the third or fourth step and then cry to be rescued. I'll be honest, I liked the fact that he couldn't get himself upstairs or downstairs. I could escape from his little nipping jaws, by heading for the stairs.

Last night he finally reached the summit. It took a couple of tries, but he wound up on the second floor all by himself. Now he just has to figure out how to get back down:


3 comments:

lois meyer said...

Henry is just adorable! And so smart and determined, too. What alot of progress in just about six weeks since you first got him.

Millionare was an experience, no doubt about that!

Caryl's (not so smart) Mom

JOJOSIE said...

He is so cute. When I saw his picture on the steps I let out a big aaahhhh. My sister had a daschund too and he (zeppy) never did stop chewing on people or clothing or doors or furniture . We all loved him anyway cause he was so cute and what a personality.And to Caryl's(smart)Mom, I'm the senior poster around here and I really admire your attitude, go for it.

Chicken And Waffles said...

AWWWWW!That is just too adorable.