Thursday, February 21, 2008

Project Runway Reunion

Last night all 15 designers were reunited on the show for a little gab fest. It was fun! We also learned who won the title of "Fan Favorite." Christian seemed genuinely surprised when his name was announced, but it was no big shocker to me. My readers chose him as their favorite a long time ago (ignore the poll over there! I'm talking about the readers who post comments here.)



For an extra treat, I found this behind-the-scenes video from the reunion show:

2 comments:

Chicken And Waffles said...

Hey girl! Was it me or was last night's show relatively drama free? Yes, a slight drama from Carmen, but otherwise ever so dull. I was so wishing that Steve (AKA John Malkovich, Jr) would rise up with a meat cleaver and present his homage to "Sweeney Todd." Sheeesh.

And did you think Mister Fierce would take Fan Favorite? I love him, of course, but I thought America would give it up to Mister Weepy (Ricky) or the goofy Sweet P. Your thoughts?

caryl said...

Yes, I thought Christian would win fan fav. I don't think anyone liked Ricky. Chris was entertaining, but even though Christian's overly confident attitude could be annoying, he was a real stand-out.

And yes, you're right, the show kind of fell flat.