Thursday, February 7, 2008

Project Runway-Episode 10

"Raw Talent"

This week's challenge was to create an outfit for the WWE Divas to wear in the ring. It was a difficult assignment for some (Sweet Pea, Ricky and Rami), whose fashion sensibilities clashed with what the wrestlers wanted to wear.

Chris, Christian and Jillian seemed to enjoy playing around with a costumy theme for a change. It showed. The designers who struggled came up with the least interesting designs, while the ones who had fun with it WOWed us.

Chris won with this ensemble (which reminds me of something Shania Twain wore in one of her videos.):


design by Jillian:


design by Christian:


design by Sweet Pea:


design by Rami:


It was finally time for Ricky to go:


If you can't get enough of Project Runway, here are some behind the scenes photos:
http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/season/4/day_on_the_set/index.php

5 comments:

David Dust said...

Buh-bye "SeƱor Weepy"!

Click here for DavidDust's latest Project Runway recap.

caryl said...

david: I'm glad you've been leaving a link to your blog, it's very entertaining!

Unknown said...

As bad as Ricky's was, and as happy as I was to see him go, I think I really hated Rami's more. It was hideous! His looked the absolute worst on the runway. SO unflattering to the girl. It made her look like a man in drag. For God's sake, he freaking DRAPED spandex! Gah!

Chicken And Waffles said...

Time for Miss Puerto Rico 2002 to go home!! Cry me a river, OK, but if you're going to weep, try and sew something that doesn't look a remnant from the Frederick's of Hollywood discount catalog. Yeah, you heard me!

Julie said...

As before, having no cable I can't watch this show, but I do love the winning outfit! It looks like something Cher would have worn back in the day. Why that is exciting to me, I'm not sure...